Fox Lake Marina w/ Expansion Opportunities • 156 N US Highway 12 • Fox Lake, Illinois
|Property Use Type:||Marina + Boat Storage|
|Lot Size:||9 Acres|
|Listing Agent:||Eddy A. Dingman|
6400 N Northwest Highway
The property consists of six parcels that total 9+/- acres and is strategically located between the City of Chicago and Milwaukee, lending itself as a favorable area for waterfront living on Fox Lake, where swimming, boating, jet skiing, tubing and boarding are popular activities.
The site abuts the Nippersink Creek and is located in between Nippersink Lake (to the north) and Pistakee Lake (to the south), immediately south of North U.S. Highway 12.
- 100 boat slips
- 75 covered indoor boat/storage units
- 100 outdoor boat storage
- 3 launch ramps
- 6,885 square foot showroom/office/storage building
- Six metal constructed boat storage buildings
- 1,338 SF single-family residence (renting for $1,100 per month, tenant pays own electric)
- Mobile home (renting for $450 per month, inclusive of all utilities).
- The sixth parcel (0.95 acre) is located just north of the main site (separated by a driveway of the abutting parcel to the west), is currently vacant, and zoned for commercial use